31 Mar APRIL SOUTHIES OF THE MONTH, KELLI AND IAN VANGILDER!
Name: Kelli & Ian VanGilder
Family: Eric (husband/dad) and Jacob (son/brother)
Length of time at TTS: Kelli=3 years/ Ian=August 2016
Favorite program(s) at TTS: Hard answer… CF is a given, but we both love Heavy Hour!
SOUTHIE OF THE MONTH
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? Kelli: Hands down winning first place at the Honey Badger Competition! Ian: My favorite athletic memory was making the final play in a baseball game, which took my team to the World Series Championship game a few years ago. But finishing my first CrossFit Open this year has been a huge achievement for me.
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? Kelli: Getting back my ring muscle up. Ian: Getting my first ring muscle up.
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? Kelli: Double unders and ring dips. Ian: Running and pull-ups.
- What would surprise people most about you? Kelli: I hate patterns, but I love to sew. Ian: I’m really good at math, but I’m terrible at adding up the weights on my barbell.
- What is your favorite activity/hobbies? Kelli: Some might say I’m a Netflix junkie, but I actually love working in my gardens. Ian: video games on my Xbox. As a family we love going to the movies, and spending summer weekends together at Lake Eufaula.