11 Dec December 2016 Southie of the Month – Zach Hawkins
Name: Zach Hawkins
Family: Single (Girlfriend Casey)
Length of time at TTS: Almost 1 year; started in Feb. 2016
Favorite program(s) at TTS: Crossfit
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? Earning all-conference honors in football or running a half marathon.
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? I hope to learn how to do a kipping pull up (I’m pessimistically optimistic)
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? I really enjoy “Cindy” and any other heavy cardio intensive workouts.
- What would surprise people most about you? As an avid Cubs fan my whole life, I took a last minute trip to Chicago to watch the Cubs play in the World Series at Wrigley Field.
- What are your favorite activities/hobbies? Waking up at 5am to get my ass kicked by Melissa and Amy, hiking, traveling, spending time with family and friends and OU football!