04 Feb FEBRUARY SOUTHIE OF THE MONTH – AARON SAMS
Name: Aaron Sams
Family: Janelle, AJ and Jack
Length of time at TTS: 2 years
Favorite program(s) at TTS: CROSSFIT and HEAVY HOUR
SOUTHIE OF THE MONTH
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? My most memorable athletic achievement was being drafted into MLB by the Chicago Cubs. Favorite CrossFit memory is doing the Newcomers open on my 40th.
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? Muscle Ups. NO reason why I can’t do these other than I’m not a gymnast.
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? Deadlifts, pullups, row, BENCH PRESS….anything that doesn’t require gymnastic ability.
- What would surprise people most about you? I like watching Vanderpump Rules….not really but my wife watches it every night so I know all the players.
- What is your favorite activity/hobbies? Coaching the boys in sports….passing the legacy down. Outside of CrossFit which has taken over as a top hobby.