01 Jan Mack Renner and Mandie Renner
Family: Will (9), Mary (7), Henry (1)
Length of time at TTS:
Mack: Nine Months
Mandie: Been doing CrossFit/TTFIT on and off for 3 years
Favorite program(s) at TTS (i.e. yoga, TTFIT, CF, HH, etc):
Mack: CrossFit & Heavy Hour
SOUTHIES OF THE MONTH
1. What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement?
Mack: Playing collegiate golf and completing the Las Vegas half marathon.
Mandie: Running the NYC Marathon (2013) and setting a 16 min PR in my 9th marathon in Sacramento this past December.
2. Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness?
Mack: Master the kipping pull-up
Mandie: TTFIT is the perfect compliment to making me a stronger runner. So, my goal this year is to run a 3:45 marathon time in October.
3. What workout or movement do you look forward to the most?
Mack: All of the Olympic lifts
Mandie: Any workout that enhances my cardio conditioning. I particularly enjoy squats and lunges.
4. What would surprise people most about you?
Mack: CrossFit was probably the key factor in helping me quit smoking after 20+ years./
Mandie: I am an amateur painter and participated in a local art show last year.
5. What are your favorite activities/hobbies?
Mack: Golf, travel, movies, college football, family time, and, of course, CrossFit.
Mandie: I love to laugh, connect with family and friends, and challenge myself.