02 Nov November Southie of the Month – Amy Keeling
Name: Amy Keeling
Family: Brad (hubby), Caitlin (12), Clare (10), Camren (8), Cydney (4) and Wrigley (my super sweet Golden Doodle)
Length of time at TTS: 2 years but I have been Crossfitting for 8 years.
Favorite program(s) at TTS: Crossfit and when I have time, HH.
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? So many…especially playing competitive soccer for so many years. I’ve had some fun Crossfit competitions with great memories too.
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? Getting my first Ring Muscle Up
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? Double unders, hang cleans, squat cleans, pistols.
- What would surprise people most about you? I love to cook…especially homemade dishes…while drinking vino!
- What is your favorite activity/hobbies? Traveling with my family, cooking, spending time with friends and working out, of course! My kids play competitive soccer so you could say watching soccer has become a hobby.