01 May Randy Barton
Name: Randy Barton
Family: 2 sons, Ben, 27 & Zach, 24
Length of time at TTS: started 2/1/15
Favorite program(s) at TTS: TTFIT & CF
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? Doing a HSPU & rope climb (at Crossfit Bellator – Feb-May ’13)
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? Overall better shape (lose body fat, gain endurance and strength) to be able to hike the Grand Canyon in September with my son Ben. (Oh, and to beat “King of the Box” Bob on box jumps.)
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? Can’t wait til I’m old enough to do my first muscle up.
- What would surprise people most about you? Probably that I was named Southie of the month! And that I hate running, even though in 2013, I ran twelve 5K’s, one leg of the Route 66 Marathon relay, Warrior Dash and the Tulsa Run.
- What is your favorite activity/hobbies? Watching my boys participate in sports, hanging out at Brady Arts/Blue Dome District, searching for the best Moscow Mule in Tulsa, OSU tailgating, Summer’s Fifth Night concerts at Utica, being poolside @ Barton Beach, concerts at Cains, hiking, skiing, and of course, Crossfit @ TTS!