08 Sep September 2016 Southie of the Month – Brendan Costello
Name: Brendan Costello
Family: Amy-wife, Langley, Hollace- daughters
Length of time at TTS: 16 months
Favorite program(s) at TTS: TTFIT
- What is your favorite athletic/fitness memory or achievement? First…my favorite memory- this is kind of funny and sad at the same time…the first class I ever attended at the gym, I made a major rookie mistake and thought boxjumps would be easy. Needless to say, my 3 inch vertical, dislocated ribs and 8 chiropractor visits disagreed with me! In terms of achievements, I feel very proud that I didn’t give up and have been coming to the gym for over a year now and that has resulted in significant fat loss, strength gains and the opportunity to meet countless new friends!
- Name one goal you hope to achieve this year at T-Town South Fitness? I have raised my expectations regarding attendance and want to make the 6am class at least 4 times per week unless I’m out of town. I also have a goal to be able to do 5 strict pull ups by the end of the year.
- What workout or movement do you look forward to the most? I actually look forward to Burpees! Don’t let my TTFIT class mates see this….it will ruin my reputation! 🙂
- What would surprise people most about you? I have never been a morning person and I still have to go through mental gymnastics to get up at 5:30am to head to the gym!
- What is your favorite activity/hobbies? I love spending time with my family and enjoy golfing and OU football. Also, I’m not sure if Tito’s vodka counts as a hobby so I’m leaving that off this question.